Analyze This!

Analyze This!
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=the+kiss&gbv=2

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week 2 Reflections

I confess... I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the new vocabulary and deep thoughts! I am capable of learning and applying these things, yet I admit it is a bit awkward. The voice thread is pretty impressive. I have taken many online classes before, but never have I really felt like I was a part of something like I do now. It's such a cliche' but all of this technology really brings this material to life. Don't you agree? I think I will make flashcards to help with all of the new words.

2 comments:

Marilyn Martino said...

Hi Kerri-
Had thought about the flash cards as well-going back to some study techniques from an Anatomy and Physiology class and a Medical Terminology class.This does help greatly especially if the terms are new or even completely foreign.
Thanks for the reminder...
Marilyn Martino

Gary Flakus said...

Or, was our instructor named "Best Online Professor Guru", by some online educator source?

Thanks for you comment.