My name is Kerri Fulton, and I graduated from Sierra College in 2006. I am enrolled in a Bachelor's program in Counseling Psychology, but need a few general ed classes still--- hence my enrollment in this class.
I am feeling good about this class. Did you know that our professor was named "Best Online Instructor" by some online-educator guru source? :) That will help. I have taken several online classes before and they can be a bit dry. This class is known for it's interactive features which I feel will help it to come alive!
I look forward to learning how to put my already-present appreciation of most art into WORDS. I want to know when I feel something what it's called and why.
Analyze This!
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=the+kiss&gbv=2
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Kerri,
Thanks putting the clip about Christ.
Because although parts of it are hard for me to watch. I know that the Lord
payed a great price for the sins of the world.
God Bless,
Adele
Way to go on the You Tube!!Where are you going to school for your upper division? I have a keen interest in your major and am currently an ECE major.Am interested in knowing more...
Gone fishing,
Marilyn M. (There are two Marilyn's in our class-wow)
Marilyn, I am going to William Jessup University, a private Christian school in Rocklin. They have an awesome bachelor's degree completion program. You go one night a week for 2 years. Write back if you are interested and I'll tell you more. ><>
Post a Comment